- Indication: ability to request a pouch
- notification of when a pouch is open or being accessed.
- iN-BaGs in NY Times | PDF Version
- ITP Assistive Technology: iN-BaGs
- ITP Show 2007
- ITP iN-BaGs Short Video (1min)
- ITP iN-BaGs Thesis Presentation Video (20mins)
- Flickr set of development
- O-POMs – next evolution of iN-BaGs
Roles: Designer and Developer | 2007
Consultants/Testers: The occupational therapists and students at the Henry Viscardi School in Long Island, NY.
Developed in the Interactive Telecommunications Program at New York University.